CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC

Go Back   CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC > Software > General Discussion

Old 08-21-2017, 05:49 AM
CAMaster Owner

Default Computer use

I turned on the computer that comes with my Stinger, and to me it is acting strange. In order to read any of the manuals that are on the machine, I have to use the input button on the monitor to what seems like changing modes or drives on the computer. Has anyone else had this issue, or am I just doing something wrong.
3.5 Milwaukee router
Prepped for recoil
Old 08-21-2017, 12:09 PM
CAMaster Owner

Thumbs up Fwiw

Steve, welcome to the community and you have made a good choice. I think you just changing the video modes on you monitor so you should just leave it on the mode that allows you to see the desktop which should have the camaster logo on it.

You are supposed to receive a one hour intro from support on your machine but you need to contact them to setup an appointment either email or phone. They will use the team viewer to access the computer once you give them permission. Since you are very new to everything, take a deep breath and wait until you get your intro from support and they will answer all questions. Of course I am assuming you have an internet connection to the computer so they can access.

While you are waiting there is an into video you can watch on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdxGAAOpE-o

There are lots of other videos there as well. I hope this helps.
Former Marine and retired Seabee Master Chief.
Furniture is my hobby not my vocation.
hyde.consulting@comcast.net

Last edited by keithrhyde; 08-21-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: removing redundant info