CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC

Go Back   CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC > CAMaster Machines > Panther Series

Old 07-08-2019, 07:49 PM
CAMhead Friend

Default Lowering measuring tool device

Sorry I donít know the exact name for it but Iím trying to lower the tool that is used for measuring the drill bits I had already lowered it as far as it would let me and it still up higher than what I want and will interfere when I am loading sheets I am wondering if it is OK to remove it completely drill new holes and re-screw it in or if that will mess up something with the machine.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:50 PM
CAMhead Friend

I was trying to put a picture up but I donít see a way to do it is asking for a website URL and I have it on my phone
Old 07-08-2019, 08:57 PM
CAMaster Owner

If you mean the switch on the side that the tools touch when you measure a bit.

Yeah you can move it anywhere your spindle can reach. You can change the coordinates in it's folder if you want to move it to the other end ( or side ) of the table or something.

If you go straight down you won't have to change anything. Just go through the measure tool process like you would if you resurfaced the spoilboard.

Industrial electrician by day, Cabinet and furniture maker by evening and weekend. Cnc newb.

June 2017 Stinger 3 SR48
3kw spindle, FTC, Laser, Recoil, Hurricane
V Carve, Mozaik
Old 07-09-2019, 10:29 AM
CAMhead Friend

Awesome thanks for replying the real Jp
Old 07-09-2019, 10:58 AM
CAMhead Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozcnc View Post
I was trying to put a picture up but I donít see a way to do it is asking for a website URL and I have it on my phone
If you store it in an accessible folder on your computer (and maybe on your phone), you can "attach" it with the paper clip icon above instead of the picture icon. You can do 4 pictures at once, then go back and edit and add more. Note that the pictures come through in landscape setting, so try to take them with the phone oriented that way to avoid rotation. Other than resizing the photo before uploading it, I don't know any other way to get it to come through right side up.