CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC

Go Back   CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC > Software > Vectric - Aspire

Old 10-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Administrator

Default Will the Real Indexer "Please Stand Up"

After the 2.5 release and the support for the Recoil and other indexers the boys at Vectric has steped it up. Where you could only view the wire frame of the tool path is changing in V3 you will be able to view the job in the round.

after the UG was over it was time for a Q&A with the Vectric boys. Some one asked about a function that would help the users with an indexer. I guess to just get a feel of how many users would benifit from future updates to the wraping and machining inside VCP & Aspire Tony Mac asked the shot heard around the A axis "How many users have a indexer now?" about 1/2 of the 120+ users raised there hands! The silence in the room was broken when the crowd starded chatting in excitment of the number of users with a lathe. I kept my focus on the front of the room where I got to see Tony and Bryan look at the room and all the hands up in the air and then back at each other.

I am not a betting man but to say that Vectric now knows the need to keep developing this key feature would be a sure thing.

So will the Real Indexer Please Stand Up.

US Router Tools
888-720-TOOL (8665)
www.usroutertools.com
Old 10-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Administrator, (MOD, KOTR)

there was definantly a mumble of roar when tony asked how many had rotary machines!!

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ
Old 10-11-2010, 07:39 AM
CAMaster Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Jarrard View Post
After the 2.5 release and the support for the Recoil and other indexers the boys at Vectric has steped it up. Where you could only view the wire frame of the tool path is changing in V3 you will be able to view the job in the round.

after the UG was over it was time for a Q&A with the Vectric boys. Some one asked about a function that would help the users with an indexer. I guess to just get a feel of how many users would benifit from future updates to the wraping and machining inside VCP & Aspire Tony Mac asked the shot heard around the A axis "How many users have a indexer now?" about 1/2 of the 120+ users raised there hands! The silence in the room was broken when the crowd starded chatting in excitment of the number of users with a lathe. I kept my focus on the front of the room where I got to see Tony and Bryan look at the room and all the hands up in the air and then back at each other.

I am not a betting man but to say that Vectric now knows the need to keep developing this key feature would be a sure thing.

So will the Real Indexer Please Stand Up.
Visual Mill! $1,999.00 with 4th Axis. Aspire, $1,995 without. The downside to VisualMill is you will still need a modeling package.

Last edited by GJMATHEWS; 10-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Administrator, (MOD, KOTR)

i have been working the beta on this for a while, well worth the effort and capabilities of the new a-3 upgrade, the distortion feature has is an excellent feature as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fullscreen capture 2272010 111543 PM.jpg (65.4 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Fullscreen capture 2272010 110209 PM.jpg (73.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Fullscreen capture 3272010 102747 AM.jpg (63.5 KB, 36 views)

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ