CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC

Go Back   CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC > Software > Cabinet Parts Pro

Old 03-09-2019, 10:26 AM
cabinetpartspro.com

my email again is rplp427@gmail.com. If you are having issues please use that email.

the biggest issue you will run into is due to an incorrect setting. If it starts failing please go-to help about and click the reset button. This should fix most issues
Old 03-09-2019, 11:15 AM
CAMaster Owner

FYI All

I purchased CPP this morning, around 8am. After the PayPal transaction completed, I was redirected to a corrupt link on the CPP website. I didn't get an email with a link, or a key, or anything...

I ran a few errands, and came back home to check my email, just incase anything was sent out automatically - Nothing in the inbox or spam filter.

So, technical things/snafus can and do happen, so I shot Ryan an email explaining the situation, to the gmail address he provided.

4 minutes later, I had a reply in my inbox!

I now have CPP installed on my laptop, and am beginning to explore its settings. No glitches, or problems yet

4 minutes! I thought that was awesome!!

Anyway, I'll keep everyone in the loop as far as how my journey with CPP progresses!

Thanks Ryan!

Cobra 408 ATC; hurricane
GPDWoodshop.com
Western North Carolina
Old 03-17-2019, 02:33 PM
CAMaster Owner

Just as an update:

Ryan reached out to me, proactively, just to make sure I was doing ok, and to see if there was anything he could do to help me if I were stuck. At the time, there wasnít...

A few days later, on a Saturday night at 21:30, I sent him an email with some questions that did pop up. I did not expect a response until sometime Monday, during normal business hours.
Ryan actually replied before noon on Sunday, and while traveling to boot!
So far, my expectations are being exceeded!

Just making sure the info in this thread is up to date, and reflects the current paradigm

Cobra 408 ATC; hurricane
GPDWoodshop.com
Western North Carolina
Old 03-26-2019, 08:39 PM
CAMaster Owner

Iím going to be posting my last message in this thread for a bit, assuming that everything keeps as normal.. just wanted to update anyone whoís considering CPP, or concerned about it. In the past week, Iíve cut over 100 sheets of plywood with CPP. Not a single error in any piece. And keep in mind, I fired up my Camaster for the first time at the beginning of this month.
Ryan has been incredibly helpful, and I would pay 10x the asking price for this software.
If you build lots of basic Euro boxes, or like me you put euro boxes behind your face frames, then this program will hammer them out FAST!

Thanks for making such a valuable program Ryan!

Cobra 408 ATC; hurricane
GPDWoodshop.com
Western North Carolina
Old 03-26-2019, 09:14 PM
Administrator, (MOD, KOTR)

When i started with CPP (2008) i thiught it would be a stepping stone to eventually utilize my cabinetware with CNC, We gre, outsourced our drawings and used CPP ever since and we cut 30-50 sheets a day with it.

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Mcgrew-W...=page_internal

Camera 1 ATC Closeup !
https://video.nest.com/live/esNTrZ